English translation of 'bolsa de agua caliente'
bolsa de agua caliente
See also bolsa
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'bolsa de agua caliente' in Other Languages
British English: hot-water bottle /ˌhɒtˈwɔːtə ˈbɒtl/ NOUN
A hot-water bottle is a rubber container that you fill with hot water and put in a bed to make it warm.
- American English: hot-water bottle
- Arabic: وِعَاءٌ لِـمِيَاهٍ سَاخِنَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: bolsa de água quente
- Chinese: 热水袋
- Croatian: termofor
- Czech: ohřívací láhev
- Danish: varmedunk
- Dutch: kruik
- European Spanish: bolsa de agua caliente
- Finnish: kuumavesipullo
- French: bouillotte nf
- German: Wärmflasche
- Greek: θερμοφόρα
- Italian: borsa dell’acqua calda
- Japanese: 湯たんぽ
- Korean: 탕파
- Norwegian: varmeflaske
- Polish: termofor
- European Portuguese: saco de água quente
- Romanian: sticlă cu apă caldă
- Russian: грелка
- Spanish: bolsa de agua caliente
- Swedish: varmvattenflaska
- Thai: กระเป๋าน้ำร้อน
- Turkish: sıcak su torbası
- Ukrainian: грілка
- Vietnamese: bình đựng nước nóng
Translation of bolsa de agua caliente from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.