English translation of 'cagar'
(= defecar) to shit (vulgar) ⧫ have a shit (vulgar) ⧫ take a shit (US) (vulgar)
▪ idiom: ¡está que no caga! he’s on cloud nine!
Verb TableSee also cagarse
1. [ropa] to dirty ⧫ soil
▪ idiom: cagarla to blow it (informal) ⧫ balls up (vulgar)
¡la hemos cagado! we’ve ballsed up! (vulgar) ⧫ we’ve blown it! (very informal)
▪ idiom: ir cagando leches to bomb along (informal)
▪ idiom: irse cagando leches to leg it (informal) ⧫ scarper (informal)
3. (Argentina) (= dañar) to harm
4. (Argentina) (= defraudar) to rip off (informal)
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'cagar'
Used Occasionally. cagar is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'cagar' in Other Languages
British English: shit VERB
To shit means to get rid of solid waste matter from the body.
...his memories of the yellow dog shitting on the stairs.
Translation of cagar from the Collins Spanish to English Dictionary