English translation of 'desprendimiento de tierras'
desprendimiento de tierras
See also desprendimiento
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'desprendimiento de tierras' in Other Languages
British English: landslide /ˈlændˌslaɪd/ NOUN
If an election is won by a landslide, it is won by a large number of votes.
He won the election by a landslide.
- American English: landslide
- Arabic: أَكْثَرِيَّةٌ سَاحِقَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: deslizamento de terra
- Chinese: 山体滑坡
- Croatian: velikom većinom
- Czech: sesuv půdy
- Danish: stemmeskred
- Dutch: aardverschuiving
- European Spanish: desprendimiento de tierras
- Finnish: maanvyörymä
- French: glissement de terrain
- German: Erdrutsch
- Greek: κατολίσθηση
- Italian: plebiscito
- Japanese: 地すべり
- Korean: 산사태
- Norwegian: jordras
- Polish: osuwisko
- European Portuguese: deslizamento de terras
- Romanian: majoritate zdrobitoare de voturi
- Russian: обвал
- Spanish: desprendimiento de tierras
- Swedish: jordskred
- Thai: ชนะแบบขาดลอย
- Turkish: toprak kayması
- Ukrainian: перемога на виборах більшістю голосів
- Vietnamese: sự thắng phiếu lớn
Translation of desprendimiento de tierras from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.