English translation of 'güiro'
1. (Caribbean) (= calabaza) gourd
2. (Music) musical instrument
3. (Caribbean) (= cabeza) head ⧫ nut (very informal) ⧫ noggin (very informal)
4. (Central America) (= bebé) small baby
5. (Caribbean) (= mujerzuela) loose woman
6. (Andes) (= brote de maíz) maize shoot
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'güiro'
Used Rarely. güiro is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translation of güiro from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.