English translation of 'gafas bifocales'
See also gafa
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'gafas bifocales'
Used Rarely. gafas bifocales is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'gafas bifocales' in Other Languages
British English: bifocals /baɪˈfəʊklz/ NOUN
Bifocals are glasses with lenses made in two halves. The top part is for looking at things some distance away, and the bottom part is for reading and looking at things that are close.
- American English: bifocals
- Arabic: نَظّارَة ثُنَائِيَّة البُؤْرَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: óculos bifocais
- Chinese: 双焦眼镜
- Croatian: bifokalne naočale
- Czech: bifokální brýle
- Danish: bifokale briller
- Dutch: dubbelfocusbril
- European Spanish: gafas bifocales
- Finnish: kaksitehosilmälasit
- French: lunettes à double foyer
- German: Bifokalbrille
- Greek: διπλοεστιακά γυαλιά
- Italian: occhiali bifocali
- Japanese: 遠近両用メガネ
- Korean: 이중 초점 안경
- Norwegian: bifokale briller
- Polish: okulary dwuogniskowe
- European Portuguese: óculos bifocais
- Romanian: lentile bifocale
- Russian: бифокальные очки
- Latin American Spanish: gafas bifocales
- Swedish: dubbelslipade glasögon
- Thai: แว่นสองเลนส์
- Turkish: çift odaklı gözlük
- Ukrainian: біфокальні окуляри
- Vietnamese: kính hai tròng
Translation of gafas bifocales from the Collins Spanish to English
Spanish word of the week: broma
This week's Spanish word is 'broma'. Find out its meaning and how it is used!
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Spanish Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Spanish.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.