English translation of 'gafas de protección'
gafas de protección
See also gafa
safety goggles ⧫ protective goggles
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'gafas de protección' in Other Languages
British English: goggles /ˈɡɒɡlz/ NOUN
Goggles are large glasses that fit closely to your face around your eyes to protect them, for example in a laboratory.
- American English: goggles
- Arabic: نَظَّارَةٌ وَاقِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: óculos de proteção
- Chinese: 风镜
- Croatian: zaštitne naočale
- Czech: brýle ochranné
- Danish: dykkerbriller
- Dutch: beschermbril
- European Spanish: gafas de protección
- Finnish: suojalasit
- French: lunettes
- German: Schutzbrille
- Greek: προστατευτικά γυαλιά
- Italian: occhialetti
- Japanese: ゴーグル
- Korean: 고글
- Norwegian: beskyttelsesbriller
- Polish: okulary ochronne
- European Portuguese: óculos de protecção
- Romanian: ochelari de protecție
- Russian: защитные очки
- Spanish: gafas de natación
- Swedish: skyddsglasögon
- Thai: แว่นตากันลม/ ฝุ่น
- Turkish: yüzme gözlüğü
- Ukrainian: захисні окуляри
- Vietnamese: kính bảo hộ
Translation of gafas de protección from the Collins Spanish to English
Spanish word of the week: esperar
This week's Spanish word is 'esperar'. Find out its meaning and how it is used!
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.