English translation of 'marimacho'
Trends of 'marimacho'
Used Rarely. marimacho is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'marimacho' in Other Languages
British English: tomboy /ˈtɒmˌbɔɪ/ NOUN
If you say that a girl is a tomboy, you mean that she likes playing rough or noisy games, or doing things that were considered to be things that boys enjoy.
- American English: tomboy
- Arabic: فَتَاةٌ تَتَشَبَّهُ باِلصِّبيان
- Brazilian Portuguese: menina moleque
- Chinese: 男孩般的顽皮姑娘
- Croatian: muškobanjast
- Czech: uličnice dívka s klukovským chováním
- Danish: drengepige
- Dutch: wildebras
- European Spanish: marimacho
- Finnish: poikatyttö
- French: garçon manqué
- German: Wildfang
- Greek: αγοροκόριτσο
- Italian: maschiaccio
- Japanese: おてんば娘
- Korean: 말괄량이
- Norwegian: guttejente
- Polish: chłopczyca
- European Portuguese: maria-rapaz
- Romanian: fată cu apucături de băiat
- Russian: девчонка-сорванец
- Spanish: marimacho
- Swedish: pojkflicka
- Thai: เด็กผู้หญิงที่มีพฤติกรรมคล้ายเด็กผู้ชาย
- Turkish: erkek Fatma
- Ukrainian: дівчинка з хлоп'ячими звичками
- Vietnamese: cô gái tinh nghịch
Translation of marimacho from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.