English translation of 'memoria virtual'
Trends of 'memoria virtual'
Used Rarely. memoria virtual is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'memoria virtual' in Other Languages
British English: virtual memory NOUN
Virtual memory is a computing technique in which you increase the size of a computer's memory by arranging or storing the data in it in a different way.
...with 512mb RAM and 768mb virtual memory.
- American English: virtual memory
- Brazilian Portuguese: memória virtual
- Chinese: 虚拟内存
- European Spanish: memoria virtual
- French: mémoire virtuelleN
- German: virtueller Speicher
- Italian: memoria virtuale
- Japanese: 仮想メモリ
- Korean: 가상 메모리
- European Portuguese: memória virtual
- Spanish: memoria virtual
Translation of memoria virtual from the Collins Spanish to English Dictionary