English translation of 'teletaxi'
'teletaxi' in Other Languages
British English: minicab /ˈmɪnɪˌkæb/ NOUN
A minicab is a taxi which you have to arrange to pick you up by telephone.
If you want a cheap ride, take a minicab.
- American English: private taxi
- Arabic: تَاكْسِي
- Brazilian Portuguese: minitáxi
- Chinese: 微型出租汽车
- Croatian: taksi
- Czech: taxi
- Danish: minitaxi
- Dutch: minitaxi
- European Spanish: teletaxi
- Finnish: etukäteen tilattava taksi
- French: taxi
- German: Kleintaxi
- Greek: αγοραίο αυτοκίνητο
- Italian: taxi
- Japanese: 小型タクシー
- Korean: 소형 콜택시
- Norwegian: forhåndsbestilt drosje
- Polish: taksówka
- European Portuguese: minitáxi
- Romanian: microbuz
- Russian: такси-малолитражка
- Spanish: teletaxi
- Swedish: privattaxi
- Thai: รถขับที่ใช้เป็นแท๊กซี่
- Turkish: taksi
- Ukrainian: мікротаксі
- Vietnamese: taxi
Translation of teletaxi from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.