English translation of 'tijeras para las uñas'
tijeras para las uñas
See also tijera
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'tijeras para las uñas' in Other Languages
British English: nail scissors /neɪl ˈsɪzəz/ NOUN
Nail scissors are small scissors that you use for cutting your nails.
He got some nail scissors and started carefully trimming his fingernails.
- American English: nail scissors
- Arabic: مِقَصُّ الْأَظَافِرِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: tesoura de unhas
- Chinese: 修指甲小剪刀
- Croatian: škarice za nokte
- Czech: nůžky na nehty
- Danish: neglesaks
- Dutch: nagelknipper
- European Spanish: tijeras para las uñas
- Finnish: kynsisakset
- French: ciseaux à ongles
- German: Nagelschere
- Greek: ψαλιδάκι νυχιών
- Italian: forbicine
- Japanese: 爪切りばさみ
- Korean: 손톱 가위
- Norwegian: neglesaks
- Polish: nożyczki do paznokci
- European Portuguese: tesoura de unhas
- Romanian: foarfece de unghii
- Russian: маникюрные ножницы
- Spanish: tijeras para las uñas
- Swedish: nagelsax
- Thai: กรรไกรตัดเล็บ
- Turkish: tırnak makası
- Ukrainian: ножиці для нігтів
- Vietnamese: kéo cắt móng tay
Translation of tijeras para las uñas from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.