English translation of 'trona'
Example Sentences Including 'trona'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Massera trona que " nadie tiene que defenderse por haber ganado una guerra justa ".El Mundo del Siglo Veintiuno (1995)
Trends of 'trona'
Used Rarely. trona is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'trona' in Other Languages
British English: highchair /ˈhaɪˌtʃɛə/ NOUN
A highchair is a chair with long legs for a small child to sit in while they are eating.
- American English: highchair
- Arabic: كُرْسيٌّ عَالٍ لِلَأطْفال
- Brazilian Portuguese: cadeirinha alta para criança
- Chinese: 高脚椅子
- Croatian: visoka stolica za dijete
- Czech: dětská jídelní sedačka
- Danish: børnestol
- Dutch: kinderstoel
- European Spanish: trona
- Finnish: syöttötuoli
- French: chaise haute
- German: Hochstuhl
- Greek: καρεκλάκι μωρού
- Italian: seggiolone
- Japanese: 小児用の食事椅子
- Korean: 어린이용 높은 의자
- Norwegian: høy barnestol
- Polish: wysokie krzesło
- European Portuguese: cadeirinha alta para criança
- Romanian: scaun înalt
- Russian: высокий детский стульчик
- Spanish: silla alta
- Swedish: barnstol
- Thai: เก้าอี้ที่นั่งสบาย
- Turkish: bebek sandalyesi
- Ukrainian: дитячий стільчик для годування
- Vietnamese: ghế ăn trẻ em
Translation of trona from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.