English translation of 'tusa'
(Andes, Central America, Caribbean) [de maíz]
(= mazorca) cob of maize ⧫ corncob
(sin grano) corn husk ⧫ maize husk
(Caribbean) (= cigarro) cigar rolled in a maize leaf
(Southern Cone) (= seda) corn silk
2. (Southern Cone) (= crin) horse’s mane
3. (Southern Cone) (= esquileo) clipping ⧫ shearing
4. (Andes) [de viruela] pockmark
5. (Andes) (informal)
(= susto) fright
(= inquietud) anxiety
6. (Central America, Caribbean) (= mujerzuela) whore
▪ idiom: no vale ni una tusa (Central America, Caribbean) (informal) it’s worthless
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'tusa'
Used Rarely. tusa is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translation of tusa from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.