English translation of 'vegano'
'vegano' in Other Languages
British English: vegan /ˈviːɡən/ NOUN
A vegan is someone who never eats meat or any animal products such as milk, butter, or cheese.
...vegetarians and vegans.
- American English: vegan
- Arabic: نَبَاتِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: vegan vegetariano
- Chinese: 绝对素食主义者
- Croatian: vegan
- Czech: vegan
- Danish: veganer
- Dutch: veganist
- European Spanish: vegano
- Finnish: vegaani
- French: végétalien
- German: Veganer
- Greek: αυστηρά χορτοφάγος
- Italian: vegano
- Japanese: ビーガン
- Korean: 절대 채식주의자
- Norwegian: veganer
- Polish: weganin
- European Portuguese: vegan vegetariano
- Romanian: vegetarian
- Russian: строгий вегетарианец
- Spanish: vegetariano estricto
- Swedish: vegan
- Thai: ผู้นับถือลัทธิมังสวิรัติ
- Turkish: vegan
- Ukrainian: вегетаріанець
- Vietnamese: người ăn chay
British English: vegan ADJECTIVE
Someone who is vegan never eats meat or any animal products such as milk, butter, or cheese.
The menu changes weekly and usually includes a vegan option.
Translation of vegano from the Collins Spanish to English Dictionary