English translation of 'zapallo'
1. (Latin America) (= calabaza) gourd ⧫ pumpkin
2. (Southern Cone) = zapallada feminine noun
3. (Andes) (= gordo) fat person
4. (Andes, Central America) (= tonto) dope (informal) ⧫ fool
5. (Southern Cone) (very informal) (= cabeza) nut (very informal)
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'zapallo'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Este que descubre los brillos lunares del cochecito de Marcos embutido e inclinado entre hojas de sauce y de zapallo , en la huerta.Juntacadáveres
Trends of 'zapallo'
Used Occasionally. zapallo is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translation of zapallo from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.