Sinónimos de course
- classes, curriculum, lectures, program, schedule
- progression, development, flow, movement, order, progress, sequence, unfolding
- route, direction, line, passage, path, road, track, trajectory, way
- racecourse, cinder track, circuit
- procedure, behavior, conduct, manner, method, mode, plan, policy, program
- period, duration, lapse, passage, passing, sweep, term, time
See of course
Video: pronunciation of 'course'
Tesauro para course de la Collins Sinónimos de americano
Definición del diccionario
Course is often used in the expression 'of course', or instead of 'of course' in informal spoken English. See → of course .