Sinónimos de raise
- lift, build, elevate, erect, heave, hoist, rear, uplift
- increase, advance, amplify, boost, enhance, enlarge, heighten, inflate, intensify, magnify, strengthen
- collect, assemble, form, gather, mass, obtain, rally, recruit
- cause, create, engender, occasion, originate, produce, provoke, start
- bring up, develop, nurture, rear
- suggest, advance, broach, introduce, moot, put forward
Ver contenido relacionado
Video: pronunciation of 'raise'
Sinónimos de raise del Collins Sinónimos de americano
Life on the edge
The desire to push the boundaries has been a motivator in many a daring expedition, testing the human spirit and physical abilities to the utmost. Indulge your adventurous spirit by exploring some associated ‘extreme’ vocabulary. Will you have the survival skills to master our quiz?