español traducción de to be liable to prosecution
to be liable to prosecution
poder ser procesadoSee also liable
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Palabras cercanas de to be liable to prosecution
- to be liable for/to sth: the programme is liable to change without notice
- to be liable to duty
- to be liable to or for tax
- to be liable to prosecution
- to be light on one’s feet
- to be like a bear with a sore head
- to be like a cat on hot bricks or on a hot tin roof
Todas las palabras del INGLÉS que empiezan por 'T'
Traducción de to be liable to prosecution de la Collins Inglés a Español
Spanish word of the week: broma
This week's Spanish word is 'broma'. Find out its meaning and how it is used!
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Spanish Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Spanish.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.