Sinonimi di charge
- price, amount, cost, expenditure, expense, outlay, payment, rate, toll
- accusation, allegation, imputation, indictment
- rush, assault, attack, onset, onslaught, sortie, stampede
- care, custody, duty, office, responsibility, safekeeping, trust
- instruction, command, demand, direction, injunction, mandate, order, precept
Video: pronunciation of 'charge'
Sinonimi di charge dal Sinonimi inglese americano Collins
Definizione del dizionario
If you charge someone an amount of money, you ask them to pay that amount for something that you have sold to them or done for them.