Sinonimi di cut
- penetrate, chop, pierce, score, sever, slash, slice, slit, wound
- divide, bisect, dissect, slice, split
- trim, clip, hew, lop, mow, pare, prune, shave, snip
- abridge, abbreviate, condense, curtail, delete, shorten
- reduce, contract, cut back, decrease, diminish, lower, slash, slim, slim down
- shape, carve, chisel, engrave, fashion, form, sculpt, whittle
- hurt, insult, put down, snub, sting, wound
- (informal) ignore, avoid, cold-shoulder, slight, spurn, turn one's back on
Video: pronunciation of 'cut'
Sinonimi di cut dal Sinonimi inglese americano Collins
Definizione del dizionario
If you cut something, you use a knife or a similar tool to divide it into pieces, or to mark it or damage it. If you cut a shape or a hole in something, you make the shape or hole by using a knife or similar tool.