Sinonimi di fly
- take wing, flit, flutter, hover, sail, soar, wing
- pilot, control, maneuver, operate
- display, flap, float, flutter, show, wave
- pass, elapse, flit, glide, pass swiftly, roll on, run its course, slip away
- rush, career, dart, dash, hurry, race, shoot, speed, sprint, tear
- flee, escape, get away, run for it, skedaddle (informal), take to one's heels
Video: pronunciation of 'fly'
Sinonimi di fly dal Sinonimi inglese americano Collins
Definizione del dizionario
A fly is a small insect with two wings. There are many kinds of flies, and the most common are black in colour.