Sinonimi di full
- saturated, brimming, complete, filled, loaded, replete, satiated, stocked
- plentiful, abundant, adequate, ample, comprehensive, exhaustive, extensive, generous
- rich, clear, deep, distinct, loud, resonant, rounded
- plump, buxom, curvaceous, rounded, voluptuous
- loose, baggy, capacious, large, puffy, voluminous
See in full
Video: pronunciation of 'full'
Sinonimi di full dal Sinonimi inglese americano Collins
Definizione del dizionario
If something is full , it contains as much of a substance or as many objects as it can.