Sinonimi di get
- obtain, acquire, attain, fetch, gain, land, net, pick up, procure, receive, secure, win
- contract, catch, come down with, fall victim to, take
- capture, grab, lay hold of, nab (informal), seize, take
- become, come to be, grow, turn
- understand, catch, comprehend, fathom, follow, perceive, see, take in, work out
- persuade, convince, induce, influence, prevail upon
- (informal) annoy, bug (informal), gall, irritate, upset, vex
Video: pronunciation of 'get'
Sinonimi di get dal Sinonimi inglese americano Collins
Definizione del dizionario
You use get with adjectives to mean 'become'. For example, if someone gets cold , they become cold, and if they get angry , they become angry.