Sinonimi di hard
- solid, firm, inflexible, rigid, rocklike, stiff, strong, tough, unyielding
- strenuous, arduous, backbreaking, exacting, exhausting, laborious, rigorous, tough
- difficult, complicated, intricate, involved, knotty, perplexing, puzzling, thorny
- unfeeling, callous, cold, cruel, hardhearted, pitiless, stern, unkind, unsympathetic
- painful, disagreeable, distressing, grievous, intolerable, unpleasant
Video: pronunciation of 'hard'
Sinonimi di hard dal Sinonimi inglese americano Collins
Definizione del dizionario
Something that is hard is very firm and stiff to touch and is not easily bent, cut, or broken.