Sinonimi di start
- begin, appear, arise, commence, issue, originate
- set about, embark upon, make a beginning, take the first step
- set in motion, activate, get going, initiate, instigate, kick-start, open, originate, trigger
- jump, flinch, jerk, recoil, shy
- establish, begin, create, found, inaugurate, initiate, institute, launch, pioneer, set up
Video: pronunciation of 'start'
Sinonimi di start dal Sinonimi inglese americano Collins
Definizione del dizionario
If you start to do something, you do something that you were not doing before and you continue doing it.