Sinonimi di strong
- powerful, athletic, brawny, burly, hardy, lusty, muscular, robust, strapping, sturdy, tough
- durable, hard-wearing, heavy-duty, sturdy, substantial, well-built
- persuasive, compelling, convincing, effective, potent, sound, telling, weighty, well-founded
- intense, acute, deep, fervent, fervid, fierce, firm, keen, vehement, violent, zealous
- extreme, drastic, forceful, severe
- bright, bold, brilliant, dazzling
Video: pronunciation of 'strong'
Sinonimi di strong dal Sinonimi inglese americano Collins
Definizione del dizionario
Someone who is strong is healthy with good muscles and can move or carry heavy things, or do hard physical work.