Sinônimos de charge
- price, amount, cost, expenditure, expense, outlay, payment, rate, toll
- accusation, allegation, imputation, indictment
- rush, assault, attack, onset, onslaught, sortie, stampede
- care, custody, duty, office, responsibility, safekeeping, trust
- instruction, command, demand, direction, injunction, mandate, order, precept
Video: pronunciation of 'charge'
Tesauro para charge do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
If you charge someone an amount of money, you ask them to pay that amount for something that you have sold to them or done for them.