Sinônimos de close
- near, adjacent, adjoining, at hand, cheek by jowl, handy, impending, nearby, neighboring, nigh
- intimate, attached, confidential, dear, devoted, familiar, inseparable, loving
- careful, detailed, intense, minute, painstaking, rigorous, thorough
- compact, congested, crowded, dense, impenetrable, jam-packed, packed, tight
- stifling, airless, heavy, humid, muggy, oppressive, stuffy, suffocating, sweltering
- secretive, private, reticent, secret, taciturn, uncommunicative
- mean, miserly, stingy
Video: pronunciation of 'close'
Tesauro para close do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
When you close something such as a door or lid or when it closes , it moves so that a hole, gap , or opening is covered.