Sinônimos de course
- classes, curriculum, lectures, program, schedule
- progression, development, flow, movement, order, progress, sequence, unfolding
- route, direction, line, passage, path, road, track, trajectory, way
- racecourse, cinder track, circuit
- procedure, behavior, conduct, manner, method, mode, plan, policy, program
- period, duration, lapse, passage, passing, sweep, term, time
See of course
Video: pronunciation of 'course'
Tesauro para course do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
Course is often used in the expression 'of course', or instead of 'of course' in informal spoken English. See → of course .