Sinônimos de cover
- clothe, dress, envelop, put on, wrap
- overlay, coat, daub, encase, envelop
- submerge, engulf, flood, overrun, wash over
- conceal, cloak, disguise, enshroud, hide, mask, obscure, shroud, veil
- travel over, cross, pass through, pass over, traverse
- protect, defend, guard, shield
- report, describe, investigate, narrate, relate, tell of, write up
Video: pronunciation of 'cover'
Tesauro para cover do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
If you cover something, you place something else over it in order to protect it, hide it, or close it.