Sinônimos de covering
Video: pronunciation of 'covering'
- clothe, dress, envelop, put on, wrap
- overlay, coat, daub, encase, envelop
- submerge, engulf, flood, overrun, wash over
- conceal, cloak, disguise, enshroud, hide, mask, obscure, shroud, veil
- travel over, cross, pass through, pass over, traverse
- protect, defend, guard, shield
- report, describe, investigate, narrate, relate, tell of, write up
Tesauro para covering do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
A covering is a layer of something that protects or hides something else.