Sinônimos de fell
Video: pronunciation of 'fell'
- descend, cascade, collapse, dive, drop, plummet, plunge, sink, subside, tumble
- decrease, decline, diminish, drop, dwindle, go down, lessen, slump, subside
- be overthrown, capitulate, pass into enemy hands, succumb, surrender
- die, be killed, meet one's end, perish
- occur, befall, chance, come about, come to pass, happen, take place
- slope, fall away, incline
- lapse, err, go astray, offend, sin, transgress, trespass
Tesauro para fell do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
Fell is the past tense of → fall .