Sinônimos de go
- move, advance, journey, make for, pass, proceed, set off, travel
- leave, depart, make tracks, move out, slope off, withdraw
- function, move, operate, perform, run, work
- contribute, lead to, serve, tend, work towards
- harmonize, agree, blend, chime, complement, correspond, fit, match, suit
- elapse, expire, flow, lapse, pass, slip away
Video: pronunciation of 'go'
Tesauro para go do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
When you go somewhere , you move or travel there.