Sinônimos de hard
- solid, firm, inflexible, rigid, rocklike, stiff, strong, tough, unyielding
- strenuous, arduous, backbreaking, exacting, exhausting, laborious, rigorous, tough
- difficult, complicated, intricate, involved, knotty, perplexing, puzzling, thorny
- unfeeling, callous, cold, cruel, hardhearted, pitiless, stern, unkind, unsympathetic
- painful, disagreeable, distressing, grievous, intolerable, unpleasant
Video: pronunciation of 'hard'
Tesauro para hard do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
Something that is hard is very firm and stiff to touch and is not easily bent, cut, or broken.