Sinônimos de hold
- own, have, keep, maintain, occupy, possess, retain
- grasp, clasp, cling, clutch, cradle, embrace, enfold, grip
- restrain, confine, detain, impound, imprison
- consider, assume, believe, deem, judge, presume, reckon, regard, think
- convene, call, conduct, preside over, run
- accommodate, contain, have a capacity for, seat, take
Video: pronunciation of 'hold'
Tesauro para hold do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
When you hold something, you carry or support it, using your hands or your arms.