Sinônimos de hot
- heated, boiling, roasting, scalding, scorching, searing, steaming, sultry, sweltering, torrid, warm
- spicy, biting, peppery, piquant, pungent, sharp
- fierce, fiery, intense, passionate, raging, stormy, violent
- recent, fresh, just out, latest, new, up to the minute
- popular, approved, favored, in demand, in vogue, sought-after
Video: pronunciation of 'hot'
Tesauro para hot do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
Something that is hot has a high temperature.