Sinônimos de lead
- guide, conduct, escort, pilot, precede, show the way, steer, usher
- persuade, cause, dispose, draw, incline, induce, influence, prevail, prompt
- command, direct, govern, head, manage, preside over, supervise
- be ahead, be ahead of, blaze a trail, come first, exceed, excel, outdo, outstrip, surpass, transcend
- live, experience, have, pass, spend, undergo
- result in, bring on, cause, contribute, produce
Imagem de lead
© BrankoG, shutterstock
Video: pronunciation of 'lead'
Tesauro para lead do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
If you lead a group of people, you walk or ride in front of them.