Sinônimos de pass
Video: pronunciation of 'pass'
- go by, go past, elapse, go, lapse, move, proceed, run
- qualify, do, get through, graduate, succeed
- spend, fill, occupy, while away
- give, convey, deliver, hand, send, transfer
- approve, accept, decree, enact, legislate, ordain, ratify
- exceed, beat, go beyond, outdo, outstrip, surpass
- end, blow over, cease, go
Tesauro para pass do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
To pass someone or something means to go past them without stopping .