Sinônimos de raise
- lift, build, elevate, erect, heave, hoist, rear, uplift
- increase, advance, amplify, boost, enhance, enlarge, heighten, inflate, intensify, magnify, strengthen
- collect, assemble, form, gather, mass, obtain, rally, recruit
- cause, create, engender, occasion, originate, produce, provoke, start
- bring up, develop, nurture, rear
- suggest, advance, broach, introduce, moot, put forward
Video: pronunciation of 'raise'
Tesauro para raise do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
If you raise something, you move it so that it is in a higher position.