Sinônimos de set
- put, deposit, lay, locate, place, plant, position, rest, seat, situate, station, stick
- prepare, arrange, lay, make ready, spread
- harden, cake, congeal, crystallize, solidify, stiffen, thicken
- arrange, appoint, decide, decide upon, determine, establish, fix, fix up, resolve, schedule, settle, specify
- assign, allot, decree, impose, ordain, prescribe, specify
- go down, decline, dip, disappear, sink, subside, vanish
Imagem de set
© dotshock, shutterstock
Video: pronunciation of 'set'
Tesauro para set do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
A set of things is a number of things that belong together or that are thought of as a group.