Sinônimos de spirit
- life force, life, soul, vital spark
- feeling, atmosphere, gist, tenor, tone
- temperament, attitude, character, disposition, outlook, temper
- liveliness, animation, brio, energy, enthusiasm, fire, force, life, mettle, vigor, zest
- courage, backbone, gameness, grit, guts (informal), spunk (informal)
- essence, intention, meaning, purport, purpose, sense, substance
- ghost, apparition, phantom, specter
Video: pronunciation of 'spirit'
Tesauro para spirit do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
Your spirit is the part of you that is not physical and that consists of your character and feelings.