Sinônimos de start
- begin, appear, arise, commence, issue, originate
- set about, embark upon, make a beginning, take the first step
- set in motion, activate, get going, initiate, instigate, kick-start, open, originate, trigger
- jump, flinch, jerk, recoil, shy
- establish, begin, create, found, inaugurate, initiate, institute, launch, pioneer, set up
Video: pronunciation of 'start'
Tesauro para start do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
If you start to do something, you do something that you were not doing before and you continue doing it.