Sinônimos de stiff
- inflexible, firm, hard, inelastic, rigid, solid, taut, tense, tight, unbending, unyielding
- awkward, clumsy, graceless, inelegant, jerky (informal), ungainly, ungraceful
- difficult, arduous, exacting, hard, tough
- severe, drastic, extreme, hard, harsh, heavy, strict
- unrelaxed, artifical, constrained, forced, formal, stilted, unnatural
Video: pronunciation of 'stiff'
Tesauro para stiff do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
Something that is stiff is firm or does not bend easily.