Sinônimos de touch
- handle, brush, caress, contact, feel, finger, fondle, stroke, tap
- meet, abut, adjoin, be in contact, border, contact, graze, impinge upon
- affect, disturb, impress, influence, inspire, move, stir
- eat, chow down (slang), consume, drink, partake of
- match, compare with, equal, hold a candle to (informal), parallel, rival
See touch on
Video: pronunciation of 'touch'
Tesauro para touch do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
If you touch something, you put your hand onto it in order to feel it or to make contact with it.