Sinônimos de tough
- resilient, durable, hard, inflexible, leathery, resistant, rugged, solid, strong, sturdy
- strong, hardy, seasoned, stout, strapping, sturdy, vigorous
- rough, hard-bitten, hard-boiled, pugnacious, ruthless, violent
- strict, firm, hard, merciless, resolute, severe, stern, unbending
- difficult, arduous, exacting, hard, laborious, strenuous, troublesome, uphill
- (informal) unlucky, lamentable, regrettable, unfortunate
Video: pronunciation of 'tough'
Tesauro para tough do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
A tough person is strong and determined , and can tolerate difficulty or suffering .