Sinônimos de wild
- untamed, feral, ferocious, fierce, savage, unbroken, undomesticated
- uncultivated, free, natural
- uncivilized, barbaric, barbarous, brutish, ferocious, fierce, primitive, savage
- uncontrolled, disorderly, riotous, rowdy, turbulent, undisciplined, unfettered, unmanageable, unrestrained, unruly, wayward
- stormy, blustery, choppy, raging, rough, tempestuous, violent
- excited, crazy (informal), enthusiastic, hysterical, raving, wired (slang)
Video: pronunciation of 'wild'
Tesauro para wild do Collins Tesauro Inglês Americano
Definição do dicionário
Wild animals or plants live or grow in natural surroundings and are not looked after by people.