Synonyms of 'broke'
Video: pronunciation of 'broke'
- separate, burst, crack, destroy, disintegrate, fracture, fragment, shatter, smash, snap, split, tear
- disobey, breach, contravene, disregard, infringe, renege on, transgress, violate
- reveal, announce, disclose, divulge, impart, inform, let out, make public, proclaim, tell
- stop, abandon, cut, discontinue, give up, interrupt, pause, rest, suspend
- weaken, demoralize, dispirit, subdue, tame, undermine
- [a record, etc] beat, better, exceed, excel, go beyond, outdo, outstrip, surpass, top
Thesaurus for broke from the Collins American English Thesaurus