Synonyms of 'full'
- saturated, brimming, complete, filled, loaded, replete, satiated, stocked
- plentiful, abundant, adequate, ample, comprehensive, exhaustive, extensive, generous
- rich, clear, deep, distinct, loud, resonant, rounded
- plump, buxom, curvaceous, rounded, voluptuous
- loose, baggy, capacious, large, puffy, voluminous
See in full
Video: pronunciation of 'full'
Thesaurus for full from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If something is full , it contains as much of a substance or as many objects as it can.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.