English translation of '斑马线'
'斑马线' in Other Languages
British English: zebra crossing /ˈziːbrə ˈkrɒsɪŋ/ NOUN
In Britain, a zebra crossing is a place on the road that is marked with black and white stripes, where vehicles are supposed to stop so that people can walk across.
- American English: zebra crossing crosswalk
- Arabic: مـَمَرٌّ لِلمُشَاةِ مُلَوَّنٌ بِالَأبْيَضِ والَأسْوَد
- Brazilian Portuguese: faixa para pedestres
- Chinese: 斑马线
- Croatian: zebra pješački prijelaz
- Czech: přechod pro chodce
- Danish: fodgængerovergang
- Dutch: zebrapad
- European Spanish: paso de cebra
- Finnish: suojatie
- French: passage piéton
- German: Zebrastreifen
- Greek: διάβαση πεζών
- Italian: strisce pedonali
- Japanese: 横断歩道[おうだんほどう]
- Korean: 횡단보도
- Norwegian: fotgjengerfelt
- Polish: przejście dla pieszych
- European Portuguese: passagem de peões
- Romanian: trecere de pietoni
- Russian: пешеходный переход
- Spanish: cruce de cebra
- Swedish: övergångsställe
- Thai: ทางม้าลาย
- Turkish: şeritli yaya geçidi
- Ukrainian: пішохідний перехід
- Vietnamese: lối qua đường cho người đi bộ
Translation of 斑马线 from the Collins Chinese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Collins Gem Mandarin Phrasebook and Dictionary
The Mandarin Gem will give you the right word at the right time – every time.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.