English translation of '煨'
Trends of '煨'
Extremely Common. 煨 is one of the 1000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'煨' in Other Languages
British English: simmer /ˈsɪmə/ VERB
When you simmer food, you cook it gently at just below boiling point.
Simmer the fruit and sugar together.
Turn down the heat so the sauce simmers gently.
- American English: simmer
- Arabic: يَغْلِي بِرِفْق
- Brazilian Portuguese: cozinhar em fogo fraco
- Chinese: 煨
- Croatian: ključati
- Czech: mírně povařit
- Danish: simre
- Dutch: sudderen
- European Spanish: hervir a fuego lento
- Finnish: kiehua hiljalleen
- French: mijoter
- German: köcheln
- Greek: σιγοβράζω
- Italian: cuocere a fuoco lento
- Japanese: 弱火でとろとろ煮る
- Korean: 서서히 끓다
- Norwegian: småkoke
- Polish: ugotować się na wolnym ogniu
- European Portuguese: cozinhar em lume brando
- Romanian: a fierbe la foc mic
- Russian: варить на медленном огне
- Spanish: hervir a fuego lento
- Swedish: sjuda
- Thai: ตุ๋น
- Turkish: yavaş yavaş kaynatmak
- Ukrainian: закипати
- Vietnamese: ninh nhỏ lửa
Translation of 煨 from the Collins Chinese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Collins Gem Mandarin Phrasebook and Dictionary
The Mandarin Gem will give you the right word at the right time – every time.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.