English translation of '空军'
'空军' in Other Languages
British English: air force /ɛə fɔːs/ NOUN
An air force is the part of a country's military organization that is concerned with fighting in the air.
...the United States Air Force.
- American English: Air Force
- Arabic: سِلاح الطَيَرَان
- Brazilian Portuguese: Força Aérea
- Chinese: 空军
- Croatian: zrakoplovstvo
- Czech: vojenské letectvo
- Danish: luftvåben
- Dutch: luchtmacht
- European Spanish: ejército del aire
- Finnish: ilmavoimat
- French: armée de l’air
- German: Luftwaffe
- Greek: Αεροπορία
- Italian: aeronautica militare
- Japanese: 空軍
- Korean: 공군
- Norwegian: flyvåpen
- Polish: Siły Powietrzne
- European Portuguese: Força Aérea
- Romanian: aviație militară
- Russian: военно-воздушные силы
- Spanish: fuerza aérea
- Swedish: Flygvapen
- Thai: กองทัพอากาศ
- Turkish: Hava Kuvvetleri
- Ukrainian: військово-повітряні сили
- Vietnamese: Lực lượng Không quân
British English: air force NOUN
An air force is a military force that uses aeroplanes.
He was a pilot in the air force.
Translation of 空军 from the Collins Chinese to English Dictionary
Collins Gem Mandarin Phrasebook and Dictionary
The Mandarin Gem will give you the right word at the right time – every time.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.